Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General In Search Of El Dorado colection

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
In the building you get for completing the In Search Of El Dorado colection three times worth it? I have three starred the flight, but have only finished one collection and it has been forever since my last drop. It seems that I am wasting fuel and parts trying to collect this.

In the building you get for completing the In Search Of El Dorado colection three times worth it? I have three starred the flight, but have only finished one collection and it has been forever since my last drop. It seems that I am wasting fuel and parts trying to collect this.
It's only worth it if your goal is to collect at least one of each building. 26 coins every 2 hours is pretty paltry, and the 3% bonus on coins isn't great, especially since it's only radius of 1. Maybe come back to it after you've 3-starred all the helicoptor destintions.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Thanks. These helicopter flights are so annoying. If I was a tour operator in real life and my equipment needed repairs and my ground crew was losing traffic cones and parachutes left and right, I'd be looking at making some major changes.

Top Bottom