Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I’m looking for a new alliance

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
I dont like my current alliance anymore, its boring. So I’m looking for a new one where members DO their tasks and are from the forum. I complete at least 2 alliance missions per week, friend code is 037k8au2u :D

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
I am looking for 1 member just like yourself that completes two alliance tasks per week.
I have had the same problem where I was the only person completing all 3 tasks - Even the alliance leader didn't complete any tasks.
This is a new group formed by members on the forum so that we can chat / ask for specific gifts etc.
I will add you as a friend and send you and alliance invite.

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
I am looking for 1 member just like yourself that completes two alliance tasks per week.
I have had the same problem where I was the only person completing all 3 tasks - Even the alliance leader didn't complete any tasks.
This is a new group formed by members on the forum so that we can chat / ask for specific gifts etc.
Are you “Commander Bond”?

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Are you “Commander Bond”?

Top Bottom