Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to help neighbours on space launches?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
I have had multiple requests to help neighbours with space launches.

But when i open the game, by clicking the notification or manually starting it i don't get 'into' somebody's space launch.

How do i help neighbours with their space launch?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I have had multiple requests to help neighbours with space launches.

But when i open the game, by clicking the notification or manually starting it i don't get 'into' somebody's space launch.

How do i help neighbours with their space launch?
You need to finish Mission Control Center and get 4 collections, before you can join the launch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Ahhhh oke, now i remember the menu again! Thanks!

First you can join launches of friends and if there's none you can start your own launch right?

The box with rewards you get then depends on your contribution (best, middle or lowest) in the launch?
Only the number 1 has chance on getting a reward for the space odyssey collection?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Ahhhh oke, now i remember the menu again! Thanks!

First you can join launches of friends and if there's none you can start your own launch right?

The box with rewards you get then depends on your contribution (best, middle or lowest) in the launch?
Only the number 1 has chance on getting a reward for the space odyssey collection?

Yes, you can on your own. But you need to have 1600 points for the successful launch otherwise you will lose.

Top Bottom