Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to get those elusive event building visits

|Found something you may not realise. I needed to visit an apartment hotel, they only drop every 2 days and I had just collected mine, so would need to wait 2 days to complete that task. So I tried something I suspected had happened earlier in the event. Visit a neighbour and visit 5 buildings, then for that extra 6th building, click on the one you need. Return to your game as the 6th building drops after you have returned. Because it drops once you are in your own game it counts as ONE OF YOUR BUILDINGS. Try it!

|Found something you may not realise. I needed to visit an apartment hotel, they only drop every 2 days and I had just collected mine, so would need to wait 2 days to complete that task. So I tried something I suspected had happened earlier in the event. Visit a neighbour and visit 5 buildings, then for that extra 6th building, click on the one you need. Return to your game as the 6th building drops after you have returned. Because it drops once you are in your own game it counts as ONE OF YOUR BUILDINGS. Try it!
Perfectly works! Thanks a lot, @ItsRalphy 🙂 (y)

Top Bottom