Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How to cancel Windows Subcription

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Tried for a week and want to cancel but can’t find out how.
They give specific instructions for IOS and Android but not Windows
Tried Microsoft Store where I can see the purchase but no where to cancel
Help !!! Renews in 8 hours 😩😩😩

Tried for a week and want to cancel but can’t find out how.
They give specific instructions for IOS and Android but not Windows
Tried Microsoft Store where I can see the purchase but no where to cancel
Help !!! Renews in 8 hours 😩😩😩
  1. Go to the Services & subscriptions page.
  2. If prompted, sign in with the Microsoft account email and password associated with your AC subscription.
  3. On the Services & subscriptions page, locate your AC subscription and then select Manage.
  4. Do one of the following:
    • If you see a Turn off recurring billing link, choose it to turn recurring billing off.
    • If you see a Cancel link, choose it to cancel the subscription. You might be given the choice to get a refund for unused time. If you choose to get a refund, the subscription will go into reduced functionality mode immediately. Otherwise, you'll have access to your subscription until it expires.
    • If you see a Turn on recurring billing link, it means recurring billing is already turned off.

• If you don't see options for Turn off recurring billing or Cancel, but instead see Paid with and None, it means your subscription will end on the date specified in Expires on.
  5. Follow the prompts to turn off recurring billing. You'll have access to your subscription until it expires.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
On the advice I received from the above responses I was able to cancel, thank you for help, much appreciated

Top Bottom