Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How these buildings work

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Ronnie
Username
Pilot 209hskhh2
I was wondering if anyone could help me with the visa center, pawnshop and bank branch, how do they work in Airport City ?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I will use the visa center as an example because it is the most common. But the other two apply to coin buildings and collectible items.

The visa center is a building that allows you to run contracts. During the period of the contract, the visa center will automatically collect all passengers from nearby buildings for the period of the contract. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/visa_center

There are 6 separate contracts for Visa Centers which can run from 1 hour to 2 days.

So that's one part of the visa center. The second part is radius.

Visa centers collect from buildings based on the radius - 1 square radius, 2 squares radius, etc. The way to increase the radius is by
1. owning 6 visa centers (which unlocks the purchase of police stations)
2. adding a police station to your city.

Each police station you add to your city (can be anywhere) increases the radius of the Visa Center.
1 police station = visa center radius 2
2 police stations = visa center radius 3
etc.

Top Bottom