Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many neighbors do you have? Tips on keeping track of them?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Just wondering what everyone has. I have 218 and can no longer keep up with who's who. I have my select few who are the everyday posters here, but other than that, I feel overwhelmed!

Any tips on ways to keep track of who's who? I was keeping an excel spreadsheet but I couldn't keep up, not enough time.

I agree, it's overwhelming. GI definitely needs to sort our list alphabetically to help us out. Right now I have 90 but I've been deleting & prioritizing :) I keep track of gifts on a spreadsheet, but it is very time consuming.

I'm also trying to narrow down the list to those who post here or are members of the forum at least. I don't understand how we can receive 40 gifts in one day but can only send out 20. I play Mystery Manor occasionally & you can send out 50 gifts per day on that game. ANNOYING!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I don't understand how we can receive 40 gifts in one day but can only send out 20.

I usually receive 50-75 gifts a day! Not that I'm complaining, but I can't keep track anymore, and usually just send back the important ones to people who I know need that same item.

I usually receive 50-75 gifts a day! Not that I'm complaining, but I can't keep track anymore, and usually just send back the important ones to people who I know need that same item.

AWESOME! Yeah & I feel bad when I can't figure out who they are because they aren't on the forum & I'm not exactly sure what to send back. I keep to those who post cuz it makes it easier.

None. I have just started over I can't figure out how to get neighbors or request them. Can anyone please help!!

Go into the Neighbors Icon; select the friend codes tab & enter our friend codes. Also post yours so others have your info. If you go into the gift icon you can post the items you can send. If you go into your profile here you can set your signature (see mine below as an example). Let us know if you have any questions :)

I have 400+ neighbours at present.

After trying several methods of keeping track of gifts received / returned, I've resorted to the following: I simply return gifts to the first 20 people that send me *useful* items i.e., items that I am either in need of or could use. :idea:

Of course, if somebody PMs me with a request for a particular item, I always try and accommodate it. :)

Ditto- I have nearly 500 friends. I send back to the first 20 who send what I request in my usename unless there is a specific request or someone sends something special.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I haven't seen a incoming request from you so I think you may be showing up as 'username' on my list of Neighbours / Friends. :-/

OMG, I'd say at least 60-70% of my neighbors are now listed for some reason as 'username', like their identity was wiped out of the game, so now I REALLY can't tell who is who!!!. What the hell?!?!?!? Anyone else have this issue???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
OMG, I'd say at least 60-70% of my neighbors are now listed for some reason as 'username', like their identity was wiped out of the game, so now I REALLY can't tell who is who!!!. What the hell?!?!?!? Anyone else have this issue???

Yup.. all players have this issue..

I was suggested to retype the username in my profile box.. just did..so if you can see my name please let me know

Top Bottom