Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How is it possible finished event

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
How is it possible that you all finished this event so quickly. It started just Yesterday.
I don't get any labels for the flight to Woodstock. Even the items for the tent.

How is it possible that you all finished this event so quickly. It started just Yesterday.
I don't get any labels for the flight to Woodstock. Even the items for the tent.
Some senior captains who have persisted for a long time already have a lot of things needed for activities.
With the support of active team members, they quickly achieved the purpose of the activity, and many people may also participate in advanced activities

Many of these events repeat year after year.

I've been playing since about Feb 2020. This event last ran in June 2020, and I had by that time learned enough (and developed my city enough) that I was able to complete the event, with plenty of concert materials left over to immediately upgrade my stage to Level 3. I had about 50 luggage tags left over to get started on event flights, and I had enough collections left over that I only needed 1 drop each from two different collections to complete the three collections tasks. The only event task that took any length of time was getting 75 Woodstock flights in, and I completed that yesterday.

First time through, the events can be challenging to complete them all the way. Second time though, if you save extra collections (or don't cash them in unless you've got all event tasks covered), you get a big head start on next year.
There are a few events (Ride the Comet, maybe a couple of others) that will repeat a couple of times through the year, but most seem to be once per year.

Top Bottom