Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do you update?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
On the phone I opened Store app, searched for Airport City, opened AC page in the Store and the bottom button was reading "update". PC Win8/10 should be very similar.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi everyone!
I'm still shoveling snow! How do you perform the update? Can't seem to get the update going...
Any takers?

go to microsoft store on your computer, click on the person next to the search bar.
It will show drop down bar click on downloads and updates and it will take a few minutes then it will display updates that will be downloadable.

click on airport city to start installation wait until completed then close the store app.

Open AC you should see the update in the game.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I play on Surface sporting Windows RT 8.1.
In the Store app I always forget you can swipe left on the right hand side to got to options and preferences, where (of course :oops:) you can manually update all apps...

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Windows RT...
48520b5f335a582f1f2b23aad3962af2e34e1c27c20763931391c85114f9a4df.jpg

: D

Top Bottom