Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do I give a player a item from my list

Hello,
When telling players you can send them items from your list. My question is how do you send items that you have extras of that another player could use and then send you something you need? Help please. Thanks Kim user name mickey77 code k7209o

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Actually, you aren't allowed to send anything from your inventory. Each person is designated a specific list of items that they can send.regardless of what items you have.

Hi,
Okay I get that but I guess I don`t understand how come some people send me 3 items a day? when I send gift it tells me I can only send one per person. That is why I thought I could send items another way. Kim

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
To be honest with you, I'm not really sure how the 'timing' works cause I've sent gifts to the same person 2 hours apart. But then I've had a time where I couldn't send a person another gift for over 2 days and I still had some left to hand out. Seems like there are some bugs in the gift giving part of the program.

Hello
You have helped a lot. I have a better idea now. So the only way to give items to players is through the gift section?Am I right saying this? Or am I still not getting something? Thanks, Kim user name mickey77 k7209o

Top Bottom