Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How can I add missing info in the Wiki?

I may be wrong but I think that whilst it’s in its early days, there is a team of forum members who have volunteered to give up their time to get things up and running whilst keeping the wiki content precise and consistent rather than it being a free for all with everyone potentially adding/copying outdated info from the old wiki. I’m presuming that once the vast majority of accurate content has been added then the wiki will be open to editing for everyone?

Last edited:
I maybe wrong but I think that whilst it’s in its early days, there is a team of forum members who have volunteered to give up their time to get things up and running whilst keeping the wiki content precise and consistent rather than it being a free for all with everyone potentially adding/copying outdated info from the old wiki. I’m presuming that once the vast majority of accurate content has been added then the wiki will be open to editing for everyone?
That’s the idea. But it’s necessary to establish a sound formatting system and editing rules in the first place. And that isn’t done yet.
And as far as I know, the group isn’t a closed one.

Top Bottom