Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

HELP

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
affa taei
affa f20:
Dear friends and companions who are under the name of neighbor 375. I am at level 56 with interest and effort.Unfortunately, the managers and officials of the site have removed me from the program server for 40 days only because of my inappropriate location, and despite many efforts and calls, they refuse to answer.It is obvious that this persecution and inhuman act will not be acceptable from the point of view of any honorable person.Please do some benevolent and humane things by supporting an old friend.

affa f20:
Dear friends and companions who are under the name of neighbor 375. I am at level 56 with interest and effort.Unfortunately, the managers and officials of the site have removed me from the program server for 40 days only because of my inappropriate location, and despite many efforts and calls, they refuse to answer.It is obvious that this persecution and inhuman act will not be acceptable from the point of view of any honorable person.Please do some benevolent and humane things by supporting an old friend.
Hello affa,

I have sent you a personal message re support, kindly acknowledge.

Good Luck!
Angela

سلام آفا

من برای شما یک پیام شخصی برای پشتیبانی ارسال کرده ام، لطفاً تأیید کنید.

موفق باشید!
آنجلا

Last edited:
Top Bottom