Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help pls

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
Hey guys! I am trying very hard and competing in this weeks Rome competition. Please add me as a friend and send me Fuel 20. I really need it for speedups and sending planes faster. I will send back and I will help when you will need me to. I am currently on 5th place with no help at all. Thank you!
My code: 03i3atx8

Hey guys! I am trying very hard and competing in this weeks Rome competition. Please add me as a friend and send me Fuel 20. I really need it for speedups and sending planes faster. I will send back and I will help when you will need me to. I am currently on 5th place with no help at all. Thank you!
I have a support game that can send fuel daily, and can use more fuel also. Expect a request from 5 daisies.

I tried to add you, but the game said your code is invalid. :eek:
I can trade Fuel 20 each day if you want. If you send me an invite, I'll accept and we can start trading.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
I tried to add you, but the game said your code is invalid. :eek:
I can trade Fuel 20 each day if you want. If you send me an invite, I'll accept and we can start trading.

hm... wierd... i can not add you eighter... what is you game username? I wonder if we are allready neighbours or if we have requests sent

Top Bottom