Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hello !

Device
  1. Android
Hello!

I am back ;) I´ve played this game two years ago. Than GI finished to support Android Ver. 2.2 so I quitted. I have a new mobile at the moment, so I try to play again.

Good luck to everybody.

My code is: afqe97v

Device
  1. Android
Hello, I added you, waiting for replay ;)

Well, I have a question. In time, when I quited the game for the first time, when your neighbours visited your Airport you saw their avatar upon buildings they collected profits from. Does it still work?

Have a nice weekend.

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for your answer.

Also thank you to Shonuff, who visited my Airport as a first one!

I have another question. I can´t enter a friend code. There is a message that, this is not valid promo code. Is it correct behaviour that during the time, the promo code is on, you are not able to enter a code of your friend?

Thanks.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Blesk12

this is an issue with the predicative text function of your keyboard. If it is on the game will not allow you to enter friend codes.
Predictive text option should be disabled on your device. To check it go to Settings → Language and Input → Keyboard settings → Predictive text.

Device
  1. Android
@ Cosmic Blue:

Thanks for the answer. I do not use predictive text function. When I use copy-paste function on my S4mini it does not work. When I type code manually, it is alright. OK, let´s fly.

Have a nice day.

Top Bottom