Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hay Day

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Are there any forum members out there playing Hay Day by Supercell?
Do you have any words of wisdom to impart ( apart from if you can persevere with Airport City every other game's foibles will never upset you )

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
I play Hay Day too :)
I play it and become addicted with Hay Day :playful:
if I compare Hay Day and Airport City..
I feel more relax and enjoy when I play Hay Day. Now I am on level 45 :D
But it's hard to leave AC game because from this game I have a lot of good friends or neighbors.
Although AC game has a lot of bugs.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
No wonder I don't get gifts from you nowadays ;).
What is this game all about anyway?
I know about Hay Day game from a friend on this forum (Lakino the Great)
Hay Day is a farming game:) But this game must play on online or connected to internet.
plant and harvest crops, raise chickens to produce eggs or cow to produce milk. And sell it on online market.
This game has a group to help each other on boat order ( help other friend to complete boat shipment).
Ehm..I am not good on explain it :oops:

About the gift...oopss... I can't help others with my gifts because I only have Prunning shears on my three games:(:(
and I seldom play AC game because I want more and more play Hay Day...
But I will back playing AC because I have a new target now...:p

I know about Hay Day game from a friend on this forum (Lakino the Great)
Hay Day is a farming game:) But this game must play on online or connected to internet.
plant and harvest crops, raise chickens to produce eggs or cow to produce milk. And sell it on online market.
This game has a group to help each other on boat order ( help other friend to complete boat shipment).
Ehm..I am not good on explain it :oops:

About the gift...oopss... I can't help others with my gifts because I only have Prunning shears on my three games:(:(
and I seldom play AC game because I want more and more play Hay Day...
But I will back playing AC because I have a new target now...:p

So it's like farmville yah? But I don't play that also. But I can't play games that require online all the time because I have to work :p and internet cost money.

It's strange isn't it? All 3 games of your games can gift only shear?
I used to have different sets of gifts for Bali Hi & Bali2 everytime, but this time both can only gift shears too, so I was also kind of lost purpose on gifting (shears is pretty useless this time).

We can always exchange gifts again on next challenge!

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
So it's like farmville yah? But I don't play that also. But I can't play games that require online all the time because I have to work :p and internet cost money.

It's strange isn't it? All 3 games of your games can gift only shear?
I used to have different sets of gifts for Bali Hi & Bali2 everytime, but this time both can only gift shears too, so I was also kind of lost purpose on gifting (shears is pretty useless this time).

We can always exchange gifts again on next challenge!
Yes, maybe it's like farmville ( I don't know because I don't play Farmville :) )
Sure, We can always exchange gifts :)

Top Bottom