Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Have University...no place to put it

I'm continuing to gather University pieces since I'm trying to max out my stars before the cities go away.

I have an extra University in my warehouse and am considering selling off a Car Dealership or Bowling Alley to make room for it... I just don't have the space.

4d, 19h to go on Back To School
I need 3 Backpacks and 2 Basketball Baskets to finish off Back To School

I figure I can repurchase the car/bowl after I next expand... but the extra Univ will help to get the collection items I need.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I'm doing that too... My question is more about whether or not to replace a merchant with a university in my warehouse.

I'll help, makes me look smart :)

You buy a Car Dealership@ 350 coins. Gives you 36 coins each 20 minutes. Once you collected your coins at least 10 times this Car dealerships has paid itself. Sell the rotten thing, place your Uni, collect those cute Pom-Pons :heart: .... Once you have a new land expansion, buy a new Car Dealership which will pay itself after just 10 coin collections...

Did that help? :angel:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Faster analysis than melanie. You will be an idiot if you did not sell the Car Dealership and place the University immediately. :)
You do not need the Car Dealership for the challenge but you do need a University for it.
Also I notice the more you have on board them ore people will visit your city and give you the extra coins as they tap your University.
If you have a Sports Centre or Sports Bar sell them first, you can always buy them at a later date.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
What is this university quest. Did see anything. It is now or a while ago?
About a month too late for Android users, see threads on this forum on who has a University. It was difficult but a couple of users having multiple universities to visit really helped with the collections. The Universities are the dark brown old looking buildings, 4 squares big, and the prize was the Collider, yellowish flywheel type of building, 4 squares. Both give 90 coins every 4 hours. Universities still give items for two collections, With Honors (41) and College Sports (42).
In fact you can buy a University through the backdoor as it was repoerted at teh start of the challenge that if you buy the "Student Pack" for 12 cash, in the shopping cart tab/tool box, you will get 5 items in the Knowledge is Power collection (40) to construct the University (I cannot verfiy if this is true but Sophie did).

Faster analysis than melanie. You will be an idiot if you did not sell the Car Dealership and place the University immediately. :)
You do not need the Car Dealership for the challenge but you do need a University for it.
Also I notice the more you have on board them ore people will visit your city and give you the extra coins as they tap your University.
If you have a Sports Centre or Sports Bar sell them first, you can always buy them at a later date.

I had already ditched the car dealership by the time I read your post. :) Thanks for the validation, though. :) The only other 2x2 merchant I have is the bowling alley, and that looks like a keeper, especially since my warehouse now holds the collider....and another university. Now I'm on the road to 150,000 coins for an expansion on the city side to place these things. I guess it's 200,000 after that, but that may need to take a back seat to my next terminal upgrade... 180 passenger max... too low. :)

Thanks everyone for the perspectives! :)

Top Bottom