Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has anyone used the Quantum Leap Bonus??

The Quantum Leap bonus "speeds up the spaceship return after launch by 90%" and is active for 1 day, which means you can theoretically do up to 9 rocket launches within 24 hours (provided you have enough PEBs, MSes, LFTs).

Does anyone know whether the bonus applies to everyone on the rocket flight, or just the bonus initiator? It would be cool if it applies to everyone on board!

greensmith, let me know if you plan on using the Quantum Leap, I would love to tag along :).

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I too have a quantum leap and i am planning to use it :) But the problem is finding one full day to do this :(

Also a pain in the ... is opening up blue boxes to get those PEB and all.... it is so deep inside the warehouse that there is always a risk of mistakenly activating one of those rare maps that i have collected :oops: I have around 300 of those boxes lying to be opened but... :mad:

Yup, opening Launch Ready Boxes is a pain. GI should modify the program so that you open the warehouse wherever you were last at so that you do not need to scroll / swipe so many times.

For that reason, I also only open a few Launch Ready boxes as required, and leave the rest unopened like you.

You should only use the Quantum Leap when the update rolls out for Android. The update on iOS hints at some reward for doing a lot of launches (not counting previous launches).

Top Bottom