Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has ANYBODY had the surfboard drop from Bali

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,
I must have flown to Bali a million times (well a LOT anyway) and I have never had the surfboard drop from the flight. This is the last item I need for the sports collection. Has anybody had this drop from the Bali flight?
Mark.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Yes I have two of them (but have not gotten the skis so far). All the items do drop eventually, but it's different for each player how rare they are. Some people never get a specific item, while someone else has 10 of them. It's too bad we can't gift any of the collectables.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Thanks for update Dee. I have a couple of pairs of skis. Weird isn't it. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to when and how often things drop.
Mark

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have a feeling that it is a weakness of the AC random generator code and is probably tied with an identifier for each game and the date/time.
IME I have had a period of time where lots of hard the get item appear in a very short period of time, America Week posters.....
For the record i have two and lots of yoga mats and nothing else. :mad:

HI MG,

I have recieved 3 surfboards in about 100 flights so you need to keep going
at present at over 100 flights i still have not received the statue from Rome or the chinese coin from London, also has anyone recieved the newspaper article, its been 1 week now nothing.

User name: ACman25
friend code akcpbj

Items required: smoke detector,archive box, hotel items, duty free items, level 5 town hall items

items i can send:chocolate Candles, Cognac, White gold bracelet,fuel 3,do not disturb sign, computer, cockpit glass, welder,landling lamp, copy machine, passengers,powerful radio transmitter, flight helmet, fuel supply,jet engine,stapler,fuel additives, power source,additional radar, ampermeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear,fliht catering, oscilating beacon, navigation module,archive box, fuel hose,gyroscope,

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
@Acman I haven't gotten that newspaper article yet either, I also built the newspaper about a week ago.

To increase your chances for the Ancient Venus statue, you could try tapping some neighbour's villas. I actually got all my 3 statues like that.

The only thing I try to do is to not fly to the same destination constantly. So if I'm trying to get a life jacket from Malta, I send a plane to Malta, then Goa, then Malta, then Thailand, Malta, Bali, Malta etc. I can't scientifically back it up, but I do feel like it increases my chances of an item drop ;)

@Henrik the kickscooter has become a rarity after one of the updates. Initially the books and the phones were the items that never dropped from guestplanes. Meanwhile I have 38 books and 28 phones. I haven't gotten a kickscooter in a long time.

I have a feeling that it is a weakness of the AC random generator code and is probably tied with an identifier for each game and the date/time.
IME I have had a period of time where lots of hard the get item appear in a very short period of time, America Week posters.....

Thanks Black Cloud.....You are the first person to mention the method of random number generation for a while BLACK CLOUD. I set up the topic of 'random item drop????" several months ago but not many people got into it. I feel time, flights completed and other factors feed into the random generator to determine item drops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Penguin photo just dropped, for the complete collection, on flight 9 to Antarctica :D
Oh I also got a Grant note from Los Angles completing another collection and giving me a free Gift Shop, number 4. B)
Now the drum from Thailand and another ceramic cat from Malta would be appreciated.

Top Bottom