Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

hangars & planes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Hi all, (new here)

I have a questions on the connection between hangars and planes:
  1. Do I have to put the plane on its unique hangar to speed up the maintenance of the plane? (for example: the Delta plane on hangar 4)
  2. If I have 2 hangar from the same type the maintenance is faster than 1? (example: the Delta plane maintenance will be faster if I'll have 2 level 4 hangars than 1 level 4 hangar?)
  3. Except the maintenance speed does the hangar level help in other thing?

Thanks a lot,
Tomer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
All you need is one of the highest level hangar you can purchase, all the rest can be Level 1 hangars and you can store what ever plane you want in them.

Device
  1. iPad
The right level of hangar does not reduce the time of repair, but it means you can make more flights between repairs.

When you want to replace a plane with a bigger one, you have to do it whilst it is in the hangar. And don't do it when it needs repair - you get offered to Drop it, which means no money. Do it when the plane is working - you get offered to Sell it which means you get 10% of its cost back. I almost lost 1200 gold upgrading a Jet to a Delta.

Top Bottom