Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hamburger???

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
on android there were 2 missions requiring hamburgers.

one was with the couple in love (stewardess jennifer and some lost guy). i can't remember the other mission, but i can look it up, if you want me to.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I think all players who play as long as me... Have such a ridiculous amount of useless items in their warehouse!

When i wanna check what kinda space items i have for the launch... Im getting bored of scrolling the longgggggg list!!!

yeaahh, agreed..
I wanna get rid of 1174 musical instruments, over 200 biker jackets, and other useless items in my warehouse..
still hoping that GI will offer us with a new building where we can sell those stuffs!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was just looking through my warehouse and see that I have 2 hamburgers in stock, apparently they are required for mission.
Anybody know what mission?
Thanks
That was previous mission, Duke Crooker Airstore.
One requirement was to collect 20 hamburgers. And you collect them some more, like me... ;-)

Top Bottom