Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guest Plane Drops

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
I don't know how many of us have bothered, or been bored enough to make this list but here it is - and I hope it helps :)

Level 1... All MAY drop Butterfly Net; Sunglasses; Scooter
Plus:
Red... Empennage
Blue... Light Engine

Level 2... All MAY drop Butterfly Net; Sunglasses; Scooter
Plus:
White/Blue... Paint
White/Blue & red... Cockpit Glass

Level 3...All MAY drop Butterfly Net; Sunglasses
Plus:
Pale Blue/White... Book; Paint
White/Red Tail/Red Engines...Book; Jet Engine
Red Fuselage/White...Phone; Aircraft Tire
White & Red Fuselage/Red tail...Phone; Cockpit Glass

Level 4...All MAY drop Book; Phone; Sunglasses
Plus:
Orange...Landing Gear
White/Blue...Passenger Seat

Level 5...All MAY drop Book; Phone; Sunglasses; Landing Gear; Welder

Sorry about format (Forum loses tabs). Please post corrections if I have got anything wrong.

(Dave ... maybe this could be a sticky in Guides?)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Sounds like someone has a LOT of free time on their hands!!! ;)

Interesting though. Will pay close attention to the level 4 white and blue planes as I need passenger seats!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
id always assumed planes of the same level dropped the same stuff, didn't realise it varied for the colors, just figured there item list was inaccurate or something lol, as I remember getting something from a plane that was the same level as one I'd look at the item drop list for before, and that wasn't on it, thanks for opening my eyes!

Device
  1. Android
Sounds like someone has a LOT of free time on their hands!!! ;)

Interesting though. Will pay close attention to the level 4 white and blue planes as I need passenger seats!

I need passenger seats too, however the level 4 planes didn't drop any (repair) items for weeks (I think since the soccer quest update).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have been targeting the White/Blue Powerful Delta and received 3 Passenger Seats this weekend.
It looks as if GI has changed how the guest planes drop items, I swear each plane within the levels had a chance to drop the items from the entire list rather than just one item tied to a colour. Also Jumbos appear to only drop Landing Gear.(n)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
Glad you like the list :D
(I did it because I wanted to know if there was a difference between Passenger and Refuelling landings: - there isn't so, if you're short of fuel, it's no penalty to refuse those landings. That was when I realised that the drop depended on colour; not just level).
What we are supposed to do with all the Jumbo welders I dread to think ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I feel much better now.... I thought I was the only one with multiple spreadsheets to track this silly game... and even though I have finished the game twice now I am still stuck on it...

Sadly GIS tweek the drop rate too much to keep track across all versions and potentially with the next version this info could become redundunt (still does not stop us from trying to figure it out :) )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
there is "i" - information icon in the window Allow-Refuse guest plane. When you click on it, it will show what items plane can drop. I am not sure, that the list is complete. At least once, I think, the drop was landing gear, but i do not remember that it was in the list.

Top Bottom