Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Grrrr. I feel cheated. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
@Husam if I could make a suggestion. If you could have one account for posting your opinion and one for your Moderator activity it may help.

I am not sure if you are aware, but you cannot block posts from a Moderator. So forum members are unable to block your posts if they wish not to see them. If forum members were able to opt out of seeing your opinion, it may be beneficial.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
@Husam if I could make a suggestion. If you could have one account for posting your opinion and one for your Moderator activity it may help.

I am not sure if you are aware, but you cannot block posts from a Moderator. So forum members are unable to block your posts if they wish not to see them. If forum members were able to opt out of seeing your opinion, it may be beneficial.
That's a really good idea! Up top!

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Hi All,

Can we stop this arguing now. I think we have all got the point that we want to get cheaters banned.
Arguing amongst ourselves is not helping in this.

Shall we just let sleeping dogs lie ? , (Ye Olde Englishe Proverb)

Regards
Harcourt
this will never stop!
only if pinokkio stop using all 1 in rankings or if Gi ban Hans!
and the worsest of all is that people in pinokkio are thinking that they all fly fair!
you all see it! rankings in alliance, on red, on green, in event!
how poore someone must be, which have 2000 red flights in 3 weeks, 600 k fuel, many, many goldcoins, 5 ql and than to use a small fair player 1st place in location 10 min before reset with 180 flights :mad::(:(
need he this ??? i think no but its Hans!
Gi please save this game

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi All,

Can we stop this arguing now. I think we have all got the point that we want to get cheaters banned.
Arguing amongst ourselves is not helping in this.

Shall we just let sleeping dogs lie ? , (Ye Olde Englishe Proverb)

Regards
Harcourt

Agreed. I expressed my frustration in my post. Ivan listened and took action. Nothing further to be said. @Husam can you please close this thread to new replies?

The good thing is everyone see my post no one can block it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom