Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gi's banality fuled by hot air in this latest challange....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
I spent 8k and got the lucky cap bonus in the airship store. It is supposed to increase experience by 50% for 6 hours. Like the weathervane bonus that has never worked, the LUCKY CAP bonus didn't work either. It appeared for 3 hours, and during the 3 hours I never received any extra experience per flight. Once again GI’s developers have demonstrated their banality and incompetence. IMHO, they're not interested in resolving issues, but making money by ripping people off. The weathervane bonus that still hasn't been fixed after reporting it 3 months ago, is an example and proof of this.

An update on losing my game for the 3rd time: I had it restored, but had to regain 6 stars because the game wasn’t restored exactly where I had lost it. It took a week to do get back to where I was, before losing the game. I got 15 airport cash for my efforts and was told by Kate Miller (btw Anastasia originally answered me re this issues but didn’t have the integrity to face my wrath) so Kate Miller stepped in and told me that 15 airport cash was sufficient (slap in the face if one considers the many problems I’ve suffered with this game), and that I shouldn’t worry because as I progress in the game I will “receive bonuses that will help me progress in the game further (LOL :lol:). She has no idea!

Below is a copy of her email:

“Thank you for getting back to our team with a response (yeah right :-/).
My name is Kate Millar and I will be helping you while Anastasia is out of the office."

"Appreciating your assistance we assumed it right to compensate possible inconvenience you faced
(as a teacher I can’t even begin to pin-point the syntactical and grammatical problems in the sentence). The compensation is assigned to you so that you could comfortably continue the game (comfortably?). While moving on, you will receive bonuses that will also help you to develop airport city (she obviously has no idea or simply doesn’t care – but I did have a good laugh here). We are sure that the compensation is enough for the further developing of your game and bringing your city to prosperity (hmmmm!)”

"Thank you for being our player! (love this last part)
Sincerely
Kate Millar"

So there you have it folks. I can comfortably continue the game by receiving bonuses that don’t work! Oh GI, how your banality is ever before you.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
The lucky cap bonus is working fine here! Maybe its because you try to cheat the game all the time that you get all of these funny things

I never had to reinstall my game, im playing since uuh no idea, february? Or whatever. But i just keep on playing without any problems :-D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Before you accuse someone of cheating the game as you so eloquently put it, check the facts. As I've mentioned in numerous posts I never "cheated" in the game until I was cheated by it. And I'm justified in doing it. In addition, if you took the time to read any of my posts and others, you would know there are many here who have commented on having problems with the same bonuses. The problems I'm having happened from the day I started playing this game more than 6 months ago, not after "exploiting" the game, which was only weeks ago. So please keep your ignorant and uniformed comments to yourself (unless you work for gi). Only 'objective' comments would be appreciated here.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well congratulations max that you got as much of your game back before you had to redo this game in discomfort from the start again.
I hope that you can back your game up, but never need to restore it again.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Max, for youre information:This is a forum, here everybody can share their opinions.

And i know this forum good enough, cause i read everything here. Im just saying that i had never had to reinstall the game... and you allready 3 times... So than im thinking... What is max doing different than me in the game?
And offcourse there are more people with the same bugs....

If you dont like me or my postings, i really dont care max :)
Peace out, and good luck with the game!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
No one said you're not entitled to an opinion, but at least try to be a little objective. Just because you've had no problems in your game it doesn't necessarily mean my problems are associated with cheating. That's just absurd. Go to Google play and read through about 5-7 pages of people who have made comments regarding gi's constant problems. Then do a search here find out how many have had similar experiences with the said bonuses. Are they cheaters also? Sometimes its helpful to think before speaking

Top Bottom