Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
is it possible to receive the all inclusive bracelet as a gift? If not then how do you get it? Been trying to build this hotel for a while now!!

This is a frequently asked question. The answer is NO.
You have to buy each bracelet with 2 green bills (total 4 units = 8 green bills).

The wise members of the forum has always advised to skip building the hotel.
Spend your precious green bills on other more worthwhile persuits (like the golden dice and bottomless barrels).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I like my hotel it was necessary for the Movie Challenge, oh wait I missed that by 12 bow ties :-/
I also messed up and used green cash for everything, 26, not just those stupid bracelets :mad:

Device
  1. iPad
[sub]On Android it's the Bracelets which have to be bought, on iPad it's the Shampoo.[/sub]
[sub]At some point you get a Quest to build a Hotel.[/sub]
[sub]When I completed this (on iPad), I got a Quest to fly to Moscow.[/sub]
[sub]So you can delay building the Hotel until you have a Delta and Flight Catering Facility, but then you will have to, if you want to open the following Quests.[/sub]
[sub]You get a 350 Gold Bonus for the Hotel Quest, which does reduce the advantage of the Bowling Alley, but that is still better.[/sub]

Top Bottom