Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts Unlock

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
I have a question regarding the gifts IG. Do different players have different gifts available to send or they all have same gifts at same level? I had a neighbour few levels lower than me send a gift which I didn't have the ability to send. It wasn't even on my locked/unlocked list. How did that happen?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have a question regarding the gifts IG. Do different players have different gifts available to send or they all have same gifts at same level? I had a neighbour few levels lower than me send a gift which I didn't have the ability to send. It wasn't even on my locked/unlocked list. How did that happen?

They're probably building items. Also weather items (everyone has different weather items to send).

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
people's gift lists are very similar, but each person also has some items that are on the rarer side...
i suggest you go thru some posts and check out peoples Signature pages
you can start with mine
it has a list of gift items for all three of my games

Top Bottom