Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts and the Warehouse.

Hi All,
Can I ask for some explanations. I am confused that my list of Gifts bears no resemblance to similar items in my Warehouse. Are the two completely disconnected?
If so, how can I influence what I want to gift, or is it fixed in some random fashion?
Annoyingly I have a Textbook and Wide Angle Binoculars in my Gift list and not in my warehouse. I need these for Control Tower (Lvl 3) upgrade.
Would it be ok to send these to a friend and ask for the same item in return ??
Any advice will be very welcome
Thank You
Harcourt
Friend Code w6i4ft6

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
You are correct. The gift list is randomly generated when you create a game. Once you upgrade certain buildings to certain levels, some gifts disappear, and you get new gifts.

Your warehouse contains the things you acquire through flights, gifts, space launches and collections from neighbor visits. You can not gift things from your warehouse.

As far as what you need, and notifying your neighbors, if they are forum members, you can PM them, or simply post in the Weekly Windows Trading thread and request those items, and also place them in your signature for others to read. Non forum members is hit and miss, unless they lurk here.

Hope this helps and happy flying!

Top Bottom