Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS GI Support Centre - Response Times

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi all,

I am sure this is a 'repeat issue' but I have reached the point where the constant issues and the lack of a sensible response is really not acceptable.

Briefly, the problem revolved around email addresses and games. The instruction from GI (after 3 days of waiting) was followed and created havoc with merged data, lost membership of the alliance I own and after much hassle and chasing, GI restored my main game but not the current version but one from mid November!

Again after much chasing, I received some restoration (sadly not the 42 lost stars! which they said they couldnt restore), but am still waiting for 10 land extensions (which cost me 90 greenies each), and lost Condor planes which I purchased between mid November and when the game was lost.

I now find I cant add fuel to space launches as it says ' this item is in use with another game' - I suspect another problem caused by the merging of data.

What I find really irritating is the time delay in getting a response from the Tech Support and what is even worse is that when you get a reply and have a follow up question (or the instruction from GI doesnt work) you go back in the queue and wait for another few days or longer. There is no continuity, no real time messaging capability which means that outstanding issues remain unresolved for days.

For a company of GI size, the lack of a credible Tech Support is appalling (especially as many of the issues are caused by poor quality control before releasing updates).

I know I could just walk away (and believe me, I still might), but I own a alliance with great friends and lots of chat, banter and matters of interest, and I am admin for a major set of fuel rings, all of which I really enjoy in addition to playing the game, which when it works is still one of the best around. During Lockdown, it has saved my sanity.

If anyone who has 'the ear' of GI, please feel free to pass on this observation and better still if there is a quicker way of getting a response from GI, please let me know.

Regards,

Keith

Whilst it doesn't solve your overall issue, I got the error around item in use when doing a space launch. I managed to fix it, I think I completely closed the game by force stopping it and restarted and it went away. I might have cleared my game cache to, I can't remember.

If on Android, make sure to clear point cache not user data otherwise they gets rid of your game.

Sorry for all the other issues you are having. It really sucks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20UN5WVFA
Username
DeathKnyte
Sorry to hear about your issues.

I can't even contact support.
Been trying 6 times / day, for 6 days myself.
The picture below is what I get.

AC_probs3.png

I came here because I have been getting frustrated with some other game problems, and was wondering if these forums had the ear of GameInsight (which I now gather that they don't).

Any ways, I won't bother starting my own thread, as it seems like a wasted effort.

Again, sorry about your own problems.

Hi all,

I am sure this is a 'repeat issue' but I have reached the point where the constant issues and the lack of a sensible response is really not acceptable.

Briefly, the problem revolved around email addresses and games. The instruction from GI (after 3 days of waiting) was followed and created havoc with merged data, lost membership of the alliance I own and after much hassle and chasing, GI restored my main game but not the current version but one from mid November!

Again after much chasing, I received some restoration (sadly not the 42 lost stars! which they said they couldnt restore), but am still waiting for 10 land extensions (which cost me 90 greenies each), and lost Condor planes which I purchased between mid November and when the game was lost.

I now find I cant add fuel to space launches as it says ' this item is in use with another game' - I suspect another problem caused by the merging of data.

What I find really irritating is the time delay in getting a response from the Tech Support and what is even worse is that when you get a reply and have a follow up question (or the instruction from GI doesnt work) you go back in the queue and wait for another few days or longer. There is no continuity, no real time messaging capability which means that outstanding issues remain unresolved for days.

For a company of GI size, the lack of a credible Tech Support is appalling (especially as many of the issues are caused by poor quality control before releasing updates).

I know I could just walk away (and believe me, I still might), but I own a alliance with great friends and lots of chat, banter and matters of interest, and I am admin for a major set of fuel rings, all of which I really enjoy in addition to playing the game, which when it works is still one of the best around. During Lockdown, it has saved my sanity.

If anyone who has 'the ear' of GI, please feel free to pass on this observation and better still if there is a quicker way of getting a response from GI, please let me know.

Regards,

Keith
This problem happen with tow my accounts in 2019 and it took time to resolved its happen because server problem and my account was blocked and i lost many things in both accounts lands, stars, greenies, buildings, chest, golden chests, ... etc.
But my account Husam1 its back with lost of fuels and stars and they offer me greenies and some other things and i keep playing i was feel sad nut nothing change.
The other account i started from zero stars and with level 80 they offer a lot of greenies but this couldn't help of course.
I hope your account return back as before, just wait and keep contact with them and try to send them all screenshot you have before this issue.
They have your game data base and i am sure they will fix it but going to the data base and search this will take sometimes and they will compare your game files with the past 6 months with the files in the data base and if everything is correct they will return back your game.
Stay contact daily with them and make a list of everything you lost.
Good Luck

Sorry to hear about your issues.

I can't even contact support.
Been trying 6 times / day, for 6 days myself.
The picture below is what I get.

View attachment 61755

I came here because I have been getting frustrated with some other game problems, and was wondering if these forums had the ear of GameInsight (which I now gather that they don't).

Any ways, I won't bother starting my own thread, as it seems like a wasted effort.

Again, sorry about your own problems.
This normal and happen time to time just clean your browser history and try again and if still the same problem try from other browser it will work soon.

Top Bottom