Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows GI support/AC FC changed loss of neighbors

ive been in contact with Juanita, valery , i send them info with in 24 hrs, and never here back from them, a couple day later, i get an e-mail saying they havent hrard from me, when i'm waiting on them.

Im still having trouble from my previous ticket 2252052, you closed this ticket, I checked my sent email I responded on 12-10-22 at 10:19 am eastern time. Juanita at support has not done a thing to resolve the issue, she contacted me on 12-8-22 at 8:28 am eastern time, she asked my alliance name, i gave it to her on 12-8 at 10:54 am eastern time, so how can u say ive not responded my sent e-mail says other words, so still waiting on response from her. then i got contacted by valery on 12-11-22and gave her the same info as Juanita, responded on 12-11-22 at 8pm est, and now you want to close this ticket Re: [2254849], you have a major e-mail server problem if your not getting my e-mails from united states

Top Bottom