Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS GI should take a break from events

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
The Charlie Foxtrot that has been the last 2-3 weeks needs to get cleaned up before the next event starts. I'm a fairly new player, but I do put a lot of time (and some $$) into the events. I began playing in July '20, and have completed every event since--until now. I spent more time (and $$) on this Santa event than any other and was not able to complete this one (with over 32,000 event points) because I lacked two drop items from the buildings. Between this, the ads problems, and the screwed up event start for iOS players, I'm not sure if GI is screwing with us, or if the staff just doesn't have the competence to solve their issues. Either way, I'm inclined to just work on my normal day-to-day stuff and not spend any $$ until is worth it again.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
Patience is your friend in this game .. as events are usually repeated as time goes on you build up the required items/ buildings so making it easier to complete the next time . good luck in the game

Top Bottom