Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI have just released My Country:2020

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Thanks for the quick review.
I do like the city builder type of games but never really been that keen on TribeZ or too scared of getting addicted to it:whistle:

Thanks for the quick review.
I do like the city builder type of games but never really been that keen on TribeZ or too scared of getting addicted to it:whistle:

I didnt think TribeZ would have been my type of game either, but after hearing so many people talking about it at work I thought I would give it a go. Wow, its seriously on par with Airport City, if not slightly better :eek:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I'd say Tribez is on par with Airport City, they provide their own fun and other things. With Tribez, you have a bigger land for you to play with, and it's easier to expand compared to Airport City. Then you also have to build and decorate your city/village to get happiness levels whereas in Airport City, it doesn't matter if you don't have park and whatnot. Bigger land + many decorations = lots of ways to build your own city/village. I like the game, but I don't want to get too absorbed in it, not until I'm done with Airport City. The feeling I get from playing Tribez so far is that we can do solo play while in Airport City, we're partly (or very) reliant on neighbours. The graphics of Tribez is good quality, but that of Airport City is more simple and easier for the eyes (IMO).

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Yea, I just wanted to point out that it's fine for us to just solo-play Tribez, but solo-play Airport City is tough to do, with items very hard to get especially comes mission time. Although later on it'll be cool if GI develop coop play like trading stuff with friends or sell-buy feature. But anyway I'm still playing Airport City frequently, just a little bit of Tribez here and there :D, I'm afraid I won't have the time to play both rigorously.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have had a go on tribes but can't quite get it. Airport city is for the patient and if you are like me a little anorak!!!!! Yes I like aeroplanes what wrong with that? Lets kep it going GI may soon get the idea of the neighbours swaps and in game interaction

Top Bottom