Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Improvements

Martin617

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03pn0huhh
Username
Martin617
I don’t know if anyone from GI sees this so may be pointless.
I would like to see a simple number on things we need to fly with or use to build things (in the helicopter for example).

Kinda hard to explain but if for example
If you select a Condor flight you need say VR and sleeping pill. It would be nice if there was a little number at the corner of said VR and Sleeping pill to tell you how many you have left. It is a real pain having to go to the warehouse to see all the time.
Another example is when you are building for the helicopter flight you need item a and b to make c.
again a little number in the corner to tell you how many you currently have in the warehouse would be nice. I remember constantly flicking back and forth to the warehouse to see how many you had and it was a real pain.

Another thing I would like is to be able to sell items within the warehouse. I know you can sell it when it is placed on your map and rebuild another one but would be easier to sell straight from the warehouse. I ported across from the PC platform where you could have 10 of each building to having 6 in the mobile version so in most cases this left me with 4 left in my warehouse. Some of these items I payed green cash to get so there should be an option to sell them back for green cash and not just coins.

Collection of items from friends/ neighbours should go to the warehouse as at present fuel related stuff (3 or 20 fuel) goes straight on your fuel counter when I think it should go to the warehouse.

Maos in the warehouse should be better sorted, maybe by collections not in alphabetical order like it is now. The amount of maos you have should also be shown when you select a map specific flight. At present you don’t know you have the map you require unless you jump again to the warehouse. A little number in the corner beside or in the map when you select the flight would be most helpful.

I will be quiet now but I would like to see these simple improvements. We already do enough clicking in the game so reducing time/ clicks would be a great.
I hope someone is listening.

Top Bottom