Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon Game transfer

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I've had to do this a few times due to several unfortunate changes of laptop. They have always transferred my game in just a few days. Perhaps they are busy with the current rocket problem. Stick in there - I'm sure they will fix you soon.

P.

Four weeks ago I bought a new device and started a new game and then had the idea to transfer my main game from an old device to this. Well, contacted the support, gave them the needed information and until now - NOTHING! They are unable or unwilling to solve this small issue. Very poor work!
Why you ask Gi to do transfer ... do it your self.
When i bring new device i just login to google play game with my old account in the new device and i download the game from the library.
Then i open old device and delete the game from there - did not start the game again from old device because Gi will block the game it will be record that i play the game in 2 devices with one account.

Why you ask Gi to do transfer ... do it your self.
When i bring new device i just login to google play game with my old account in the new device and i download the game from the library.
Then i open old device and delete the game from there - did not start the game again from old device because Gi will block the game it will be record that i play the game in 2 devices with one account.
That don't work in my case. My game is running on amazon fire and I have it downloaded from the amazon app store. New game is now android.

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
That don't work in my case. My game is running on amazon fire and I have it downloaded from the amazon app store. New game is now android.
I had an Amazon Fire. Get rid of it. It's a problematic device. If you pay to play, you'll lose your money when you purchase something. Gi will say they are helping you only to gibe you the run around. Your updates will show up late and you'll only have a few days to finish the event. I got a Lenovo tablet and I never had a problem with the game ever. Amazon app store sucks. I've called them tons of times and I get routed to the Philippines. They are super nice but they tell me that Gi has yet to send the update. It's worth paying the $ to buy another well known tablet. I'd recommend the Lenovo sold by Amazon for only $89.

@Tito

Top Bottom