Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game Transfer - Android to Android device

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1
Despite that, I was worried about what would happen if I lose my game progress due to whatever possible factor that could bring up.

I tested out with 2 new mobile devices not using my main account.

First time I transferred it worked just fine. It asked which of the 2 progress I want to choose. I chose the one I wanted to keep.

Then, I played around it a few and deleted the game and re-downloaded back to the original mobile device and I don't get any choice but had to start with new progress.

Can anyone who works for GI please confirm this information below in reference to the context above?

I want to know after we make 1 transfer, do we need to contact support each time and wait 1 week - 2 weeks for a response to get the account back? or after you make 1 transfer do you say your account is banned for the attempt of trying to transfer 2 times in a row.

Despite that, I was worried about what would happen if I lose my game progress due to whatever possible factor that could bring up.

First time I transferred it worked just fine. It asked which of the 2 progress I want to choose. I chose the one I wanted to keep.

Then, I played around it a few and deleted the game and re-downloaded back to the original mobile device and I don't get any choice but had to start with new progress.

Can anyone who works for GI please confirm this information below in reference to the context above?

I want to know after we make 1 transfer, do we need to contact support each time and wait 1 week - 2 weeks for a response to get the account back? or after you make 1 transfer do you say your account is banned for the attempt of trying to transfer 2 times in a row.
I am not working with GI but you have to contact them each time you want to transffer your game and if you use same account in other device maybe they will block your game.
Also wait for more answers from other members.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1
I am not working with GI but you have to contact them each time you want to transffer your game and if you use same account in other device maybe they will block your game.
Also wait for more answers from other members.

I heard someone else transferred without GI help every certain month. Why is it necessary that we get GI to support us transferring when we can do it ourselves though. Waiting 1-2 week to get it fixed can almost cost enough time you could've progressed in-game or participate in events. I find this rediculous.

I heard someone else transferred without GI help every certain month. Why is it necessary that we get GI to support us transferring when we can do it ourselves though. Waiting 1-2 week to get it fixed can almost cost enough time you could've progressed in-game or participate in events. I find this rediculous.
True you can transfer by your self but if something wrong then maybe you will lose your game, windows players easy to transfer without contact GI, Android just delete the game from your device and install it the game in the other device and login with your same account that's it.
Or keep old device and the game then install new game with new account in the other device then send old code with new game code to GI ask them to do transfer for you.
All its up to you 👍😉

I use Google play. I transferred my game about 3 weeks ago. I had no problems at all. I never thought to contact GI. Ooops!! But from Android to android, I didn't miss a second of time in game. I didn't lose anything in the game either. All I did was dl the ap and sign into Google play. Once I signed in, Google did the rest. Not sure if this helps. Good luck.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1
True you can transfer by your self but if something wrong then maybe you will lose your game, windows players easy to transfer without contact GI, Android just delete the game from your device and install it the game in the other device and login with your same account that's it.
Or keep old device and the game then install new game with new account in the other device then send old code with new game code to GI ask them to do transfer for you.
All its up to you 👍😉

I just think it should ask us the same 2 options everytime we switch that's all. I'm pretty sure that can easily be implemented into the game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1
I use Google play. I transferred my game about 3 weeks ago. I had no problems at all. I never thought to contact GI. Ooops!! But from Android to android, I didn't miss a second of time in game. I didn't lose anything in the game either. All I did was dl the ap and sign into Google play. Once I signed in, Google did the rest. Not sure if this helps. Good luck.

Sorry I read that wrong. Did you download the game 2nd time and then signed into googleplay?

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Can one transfer an IOS account to an android device? My current ios device (mini-ipad 2) frequently crashes.

Top Bottom