Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game Resets

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Lately I have been having a problem where the game resets itself and any progress I made is lost. For example, I'll open the game and land flights, collect passengers and money and send flights off. I'll then close the app and go do something else on my tablet. When I go back to the game, all progress that I made previously is reset, all pax and cash need to be collected again, planes that I landed and sent off have to be landed again. The time period is not great enough so that this is new collections, sometimes this is a period of 5 minutes or so.

I am running the latest version for Android and am playing on a Kindle Fire.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I think I know what is going on. If I 'Exit' the game, it seems to be OK. If I hit the 'Home' button, to return to my Kindle Fire desktop, then that's when the game seems to reset itself. I'll continue to use the 'Exit' button on my screen for now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I get this problem, no matter how I exit the game. What I do now, is do all my collecting/landing, and then visit Madlen Airborn's airport, and immediately return back. This seems to force the game to save, and I can exit out and my game will be saved.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amp0w4k6
Username
RJT185PA
I think I know what is going on. If I 'Exit' the game, it seems to be OK. If I hit the 'Home' button, to return to my Kindle Fire desktop, then that's when the game seems to reset itself. I'll continue to use the 'Exit' button on my screen for now.

Where is the game's "Exit" button on your Kindle Fire? I can't seem to find a way to exit without risking losing my progress.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Where is the game's "Exit" button on your Kindle Fire? I can't seem to find a way to exit without risking losing my progress.

Well to be honest, my Kindle Fire is not the standard one. I have it rooted, meaning that after I got it, I wiped it and loaded it with a different version of Android, so that it is like a little mini tablet. i cannot remember if the buttons were there before, but at the bottom of my screen when I have an app open, I have a "status bar" with various icons for "Home", "Settings", "Exit" and it also shows a little mail icon for when I have new mail to receive as well as icons for time, battery life and wireless signal strength.

Top Bottom