Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game lost

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
203k8jfj or 03v81vqqe
Username
Hope - RDF or Hope - LL
So, I had to get a new computer. I've been playing Airport City for almost 3 years, level 80 and all! I downloaded Airport City on my new computer, played to level 4, contacted game support and gave them my old and new profile codes. I've been waiting since June 30th for my game to be restored. I've sent several messages and received very few responses. Several times I've been told that my lvl 80 game had been restored, but definitely still has not been. I'm very frustrated and hope that I really haven't lost my game. Any ideas?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
It sounds like your ticket has been closed and their notes show that they complied with what you had requested. I would open a new ticket if I were in your shoes.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
203k8jfj or 03v81vqqe
Username
Hope - RDF or Hope - LL
It sounds like your ticket has been closed and their notes show that they complied with what you had requested. I would open a new ticket if I were in your shoes.
I think I opened at least 5 tickets. Just hoping anything will work.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Do you still have access to the game on the old computer? If so you can transfer the files yourself.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
203k8jfj or 03v81vqqe
Username
Hope - RDF or Hope - LL
Do you still have access to the game on the old computer? If so you can transfer the files yourself.
Old computer went for repairs and had to be cleared before being sent and I received a new (different) computer in place of it. I did get my game back last night, finally. And I now know how to back up the files myself, so this will never happen again!!

Old computer went for repairs and had to be cleared before being sent and I received a new (different) computer in place of it. I did get my game back last night, finally. And I now know how to back up the files myself, so this will never happen again!!
Just pay attention. there’s a feeling that with this new way of updating, some changes occurred regarding self backups. I guess it was @david smith ?

Top Bottom