Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Insight Support

does any one other than Me have a problem with GI support. Just recently I asked for a restore code for my PC vers. of airport city. I gave them the required info for a restore code and this is the answer i got.

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Sep 20, 18:34

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Katherine and I am glad to assist you today. I would really love to help you but I was unable to determine the nature of your inquiry based on the information you have provided. Please, reply to this e-mail with more details on the issue you are experiencing and attach screenshots illustrating the problem, if necessary.

I am looking forward to your reply! Once I have the needed information, I will take care of your case and make sure your concern is resolved.

Sincerely,Katherine NovakYour Support Team

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Wow. You must have written something that didn't get them to their scripted "Time Traveler" response.

It is very typical. First response back is always useless.

On a different GI game (not Road 404 - sorry Ivan), I submitted a ticket that stated if I moved a particular object, the game crashed. The response was just to wait for the next update. Not even a "Yes, we know it's an issue".

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Standard reply. I got exactly the same response, except I had Valery :)
I replied giving them the info they needed (even without the old friend code) and received my redeem code the day after. Game is up and running like before...

I replied giving them the info they needed (even without the old friend code) and received my redeem code the day after. Game is up and running like before...
i'm still waiteing on mine 3 days and counting

well they just sent me the stupidest question,they wanted to know if i wanted to transfer my gamerader to my gamerader2, when I've told them I needed a resore code for gamerader

Top Bottom