Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game gone - completely

Bavarian

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03uj9jwt
Username
Bavarian
Over the past few months, whenever there was an update, I had trouble to access my game. I updated the app in the Appstore and when I opened the app the game needed to load up to 25 different parts at times. The loading process stalled very often and I always had to restart the app. Sometimes 20+ times over the course of up to 1 hour. Last Friday when I wanted to play the game and opened the app I as informed that a download of over 200 MB was required. I was confused since I just updated the app and I was in the middle of the latest event. Anyways, the same procedure, the app downloaded a few MB and stalled. Again, I restarted time and again - over 100 times over the course of many hours. I gave up and waited until the next day. I tried again and the download failed time and again. Since I couldn't access the game to contact tech support I got desperate and uninstalled the app and installed again. I felt confident I wouldn't loose the progress since I believed it was bound to the Game Center. Man, I got a surprise when I finally entered the game. Instead of my level 80 game with 414 stars I got a level 1 beginner. At least I was able to contact tech support and informed them of my problem. That was 48 hours ago and still no word from tech support. Has anyone encountered a similar problem and received help from tech support?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Usually it works that way, that you have to proceed to level 3 I think (maybe 5) and then you get an option to choose your "old" game.
I would ask myself a question, why is this update procedure unable to download required files. Because I have this issue now and then, but every time when I am far from my wifi router. I change my connection to data mode (turn off wifi) and it works well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
With iOS, I hope that you already connected your game with Game Center service from iOS so your progress will be synced again and your old game will be there.

Top Bottom