Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game Freezing

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I contacted G.I. Support last week and still no resolution.
They asked me to send them my PC specs as they feel it is MY error!
I did this last week and no response so I replied and now they say the case is closed.
I've started a new ticket.

The freezing happens every time I play the game, no matter what actions I do.

The bugs in this game are making it an unpleasant experience and if it were not for all the $$$ I've spent I would delete the game.

G.I. need to get their act together and hire better coders. The same issues are occurring on Android.

I contacted G.I. Support last week and still no resolution.
They asked me to send them my PC specs as they feel it is MY error!
I did this last week and no response so I replied and now they say the case is closed.
I've started a new ticket.

The freezing happens every time I play the game, no matter what actions I do.

The bugs in this game are making it an unpleasant experience and if it were not for all the $$$ I've spent I would delete the game.

G.I. need to get their act together and hire better coders. The same issues are occurring on Android.
Post your PC specification here in the forum and let other members help you maybe its not a bug.
Just post and lets us see how to help you there is a members have the same problem maybe and they know how to fix it.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks, Husam.
The machine I have issues with is as follows- (Just built 6 months ago)
i5 10600K 4.1 GHz
32 Gigs Crucial Ballistix DDR4 -3600 CL16 RAM
Intel onboard UHD 630 Graphics
Noctua NH-U14S CPU Cooler
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W 80+ Gold PSU
Samsung 870 EVO 500 GB Drive Win10 (Updated)
4 additional Samsung Drives including 1 TB NVMe

I got an answer from G.I this morning.
The solution to game freezes is to reinstall the game.
However, this is occurring on all my PC's AND my 2 android games.

How many others are experiencing freezing of the game?
Yes, and had received same standard canned response. They would have to actually play their own game to understand. 🙃

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I am in windows 10 and frequently freeze specially if I click the hangar. What is so unnerving is that it freezes the whole pc and you cannot go to the option of ending the task in task manager and had to reboot the PC. And to wit, GI is promoting the use of Windows even though they have not resolve the numerous problems in this platform. I am using an older CPU 6700K with GTX980Ti.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I am in windows 10 and frequently freeze specially if I click the hangar. What is so unnerving is that it freezes the whole pc and you cannot go to the option of ending the task in task manager and had to reboot the PC. And to wit, GI is promoting the use of Windows even though they have not resolve the numerous problems in this platform. I am using an older CPU 6700K with GTX980Ti.
I am certain that even older PC's are not the issue. Nor is loads of RAM. I have 5 new PC's I built in my studio, all the same specs but one is a 5 year old i5 with only 4 gigs ram.
No graphics cards on any of them.

The issue IMHO is their servers. One other issue that can cause this is your internet connection. All my slave machines are on 5G, main computer is hard wired ethernet, so no issue there. Obviously there are coding issues that the game suffers from - It is known that some of their programmers-coders are not the best, and it shows!

Today, after my restore, there are no issues at all, the game is working perfectly. Oops, I best not say that or else it WILL go to hell :)
I would back up your game every few days, even try deleting it from windows and re install.
Failing that, I would ask G.I. to restore the game. Which means, AFAIK, you would have to delete it anyway.

Hope the game improves for you, take care.
Best,
Charles

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I am certain that even older PC's are not the issue. Nor is loads of RAM. I have 5 new PC's I built in my studio, all the same specs but one is a 5 year old i5 with only 4 gigs ram.
No graphics cards on any of them.

The issue IMHO is their servers. One other issue that can cause this is your internet connection. All my slave machines are on 5G, main computer is hard wired ethernet, so no issue there. Obviously there are coding issues that the game suffers from - It is known that some of their programmers-coders are not the best, and it shows!

Today, after my restore, there are no issues at all, the game is working perfectly. Oops, I best not say that or else it WILL go to hell :)
I would back up your game every few days, even try deleting it from windows and re install.
Failing that, I would ask G.I. to restore the game. Which means, AFAIK, you would have to delete it anyway.

Hope the game improves for you, take care.
Best,
Charles
Restoring the game has no effect whatsoever. Deleting/uninstalling the game would mean another game profile id will be created and seems this is back to square one contacting their incompetent support services. It is not the issue of internet connection unless the game requires at least 100 Mbps connection.

Top Bottom