Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game freezing for a few seconds

Has anyone else had problems with the game freezing for a few seconds about every 4-5 minutes since the update? If it was on just one of my games, I'd guess it was my computer, but this is happening on my tablet, my laptop and my desktop computers. (windows and android) I've got framerate at lowest setting, along with HD Textures at 30 on my tablet. Beginning to get frustrated here!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Has anyone else had problems with the game freezing for a few seconds about every 4-5 minutes since the update? If it was on just one of my games, I'd guess it was my computer, but this is happening on my tablet, my laptop and my desktop computers. (windows and android) I've got framerate at lowest setting, along with HD Textures at 30 on my tablet. Beginning to get frustrated here!
Not as frequently as you but it has been happening a few times a day.

@crescent moon

I have noticed a problem connecting to the server from time to time.

However when I experience freezing problems it is often down to my internet connection

Won't have a problem today tho' it is 75 degrees outside :D

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom