Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game freezes & ban

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Hello,

I have an issue with my game that freezes very often just after the start phase (lobby view blocked). Sometime i need to relaunch 5 times or more to access the game ... I don't excatly know why this is happening.

But i think that's the reason why i've been blocked 4 days ago. I openened a ticket through the game and through the web portal (web portal: 1803684).
The ingame technical support told me the reason why i've been blocked. Nevertheless this one is not possible because i'm an Apple user. I know the cheat method mentionned (just by the name!) but i can't use it (and i don't want). More over i'm a regular cash player and I can prove it (apple store bills) to explain greenies, gold sub and so on...

I asked yesterday more explantations and proof for this ban. How can do this with my device OS? How can i cheat by this way and pay some items through the official apple store?
At this point i got any answer. I'm very sad by this situation because i love this game and i want to recover my account. There is already 4 days that the ban started so that's why i write here to explain my situation and see if someone ( @FlyingViking @Gt city ) can help me to solve it.

I thank you for your attention & help.

Happy flying !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Hello all

well my account is locked since 1 week now for something that I CAN’T do.
I prepared and communicated to Lily (ingame support) all my payment done for Airport City since novembre 2019.

I’m ready to communicate those informations to someone inside GI staff of that can help.

thanks to proceed quickly. Time goes by!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Hello all

I prepared and communicated to Lily (ingame support) all my payment done for Airport City since novembre 2019.

I’m ready to communicate those informations to someone inside GI staff of that can help.

Since the upgrade to V7 which is just before you started playing in 2019 game crashes have been like a gremlin in their machines, or gremlins in ours
But my crashes occur more so during editing, when neighbors visit, when my planes land, when I collect launch capsules, Basically its anything the game needs me to focus on immediately

I've already lost 3 support games in 2 years now and GI claims I cheated the system

Hello all

There are no GI staff on here. This is a public forum. You need to communicate direct with them. No one here can help you.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
@Madge59230

thank you for your feedback. That’s not what I eared from other guys. Anyway I do my possible to find a solution…

GI took a decision, gave no justification and never answer. Already more thank 1 week …

@Stupor-Duck
Oh. Sad. This is my main they will loose my money 😌

@Madge59230

thank you for your feedback. That’s not what I eared from other guys. Anyway I do my possible to find a solution…

GI took a decision, gave no justification and never answer. Already more thank 1 week …

@Stupor-Duck
Oh. Sad. This is my main they will loose my money 😌
There previously was some GI developer communication but that has mostly ended. As stated, this is a fan site and therefore not affiliated with GameInsight, the maker of this game.

I'm not following the reason for your ban, seems like Apple store related, which I'm unfamiliar with. Often though, I've read you must push back hard to prove your point and provide concrete evidence of innocence.

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Hello,

I have an issue with my game that freezes very often just after the start phase (lobby view blocked). Sometime i need to relaunch 5 times or more to access the game ... I don't excatly know why this is happening.

But i think that's the reason why i've been blocked 4 days ago. I openened a ticket through the game and through the web portal (web portal: 1803684).
The ingame technical support told me the reason why i've been blocked. Nevertheless this one is not possible because i'm an Apple user. I know the cheat method mentionned (just by the name!) but i can't use it (and i don't want). More over i'm a regular cash player and I can prove it (apple store bills) to explain greenies, gold sub and so on...

I asked yesterday more explantations and proof for this ban. How can do this with my device OS? How can i cheat by this way and pay some items through the official apple store?
At this point i got any answer. I'm very sad by this situation because i love this game and i want to recover my account. There is already 4 days that the ban started so that's why i write here to explain my situation and see if someone ( @FlyingViking @Gt city ) can help me to solve it.

I thank you for your attention & help.

Happy flying !
What they told you as a reason for the ban?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
7 years and now this!!!!!!!!!!! This game here has been my major player as well as has had real income invested and shortly after reset tonight I opened my game to this.

Reboots between trying to restore from the resource option as well as rebooting PC have now given me an error message I violated the TOS. GRRR I HATE HATE HATE YOU GI.

This is the same game that has constant crashing when I edit

Attachments

• WHAT.PNG
    WHAT.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 84
Top Bottom