Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Disapeared Questions-How do i find old friend code?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Turned my game on and I was back to level 1, game totally reset. I emailed GI and they sent a quick reply that they needed my old friend code, new friend code and pictures of the receipts of my coin and greenie purchases. Well, first problem is that I have no clue what my old friend code was. I played the reset game until level 3 so I could get my new code and took pictures of my online CC statement of the purchases. Well, I still have not heard from them, is that a bad sign? I was level 15 or 16, had bought a decent amount of stuff during the 300% sale. Since I don't know my own code I have a bad feeling i'm out of luck, so my other question is this: The game I lost was on a surface RT (windows). I played Airport City for a few months about 2.5 years ago on my Kindle (got to level 30 or so) but stopped playing because at the time the Android game was limited and I pretty much did everything there was to do on that version. Is there any chance that they would be able to put my Kindle game on my Surface? I have no interest in spending the next few weeks just to get back to where I was 2 days ago, so if none of these things are options, I hope I can at least get a refund on my purchases. Sigh.

Lastly, on the off chance that someone on here had been clicking on my city and can give me my old code my name was either BuddhaBear or KittyPatrol (can't even remember that). I was level 15 with 4 hangers. I had quite a lot of purchased land with buildings on about half. Thanks all!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Ralphy- Did you have your codes the first time it happened? How did they reset it? Did you just open your game and your city was back? I just opened the game to check and it was AGAIN reset to level 1. I don't know if that's a bad sign that the game is messed up and this will happen again and again or if it is because they are doing something with my game? Anyone know if they can put a game from one OS on to a device of another OS? Thanks guys!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
H
Ralphy- Did you have your codes the first time it happened? How did they reset it? Did you just open your game and your city was back? I just opened the game to check and it was AGAIN reset to level 1. I don't know if that's a bad sign that the game is messed up and this will happen again and again or if it is because they are doing something with my game? Anyone know if they can put a game from one OS on to a device of another OS? Thanks guys!
Hi, this happened to me last week, you have to contact GI, they tell you what to do and I got my game
restored, hang in there!

Hi Brooks - I sorted by emailing support@game-insight.com, they needed my original user name which I knew, and my code which I didn't. I sent a screenshot of my new game. After a week they sent a code to use in the friends screens, and when I used it and clicked "redeem" it worked, and all came back. This was a windows 8 version on a laptop if that makes a difference.

Good luck, ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Brooks, did you ever contact GI before? their first question is always for the friendcode. Or did you ever post/comment somewhere were you posted your code? If not and you didn't make a screenshot... I don't know if you are able to find it (ever)

Top Bottom