Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game crashing up startup with internetconnection

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Last week GI asked to uninstall the game and start a new game, play it to level 3 and sent back the new friendcode. I did this yesterday, trusting my game will be restored.....

Today I got this:
The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue. The process is taking a little more time than expected. I will get back to you with a response soon.
Thank you for your patience and support......

I thought restore is a standardized proces... now I am starting to be afraid that I will not get my game back. Let's wait and see....
@flip123 just to let you know your JpJpJp2 game is still active. I have been visiting over the last few days and can collect items,(thanks) let hope GI can do the business and are not doing something for their own good
(y);):):ROFLMAO::D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I hope it's the tablet operates smoother, but NOT too smooth....
Don't worry, updated completely yesterday. Also had to start a new game again as it was corrupt by the android updates.
This morning the game didn't want to start at first when I opened with wifi :-( but after I got it started and connected to the wifi I haven't had any problems..... now I just need the restore....
As the game was deleted monday, you will see it active for at least one or two more days....

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Don't worry, updated completely yesterday. Also had to start a new game again as it was corrupt by the android updates.
This morning the game didn't want to start at first when I opened with wifi :-( but after I got it started and connected to the wifi I haven't had any problems..... now I just need the restore....
As the game was deleted monday, you will see it active for at least one or two more days....
Good luck, @flip123
So sorry that you have to go through all this inconvenience. We can all sympathize with what you are going through. Hang in there!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Last e-mail:
Your details were transferred to our engineers for a double check. As soon as we get more information on the issue I will let you know of the result. Please, stay tuned!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I think I need some new devices..... after Jpjpjp2 was restored, Jpjpjp999 didn't do anything anymore... (started with stopping after I left the game to do something else so the game had to be restarted every time.... until it didn't start at all) And again, waiting for a restore.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Unfortunately when an app or OS are updated they required more memo. In my old tablet I can´t run AC with other open app that crash one of them.
@flip123 maybe is your case too.
I don't know what the problem was but after the reinstall and the restore the game works perfectly... I hope this will also work on the iphone.

i think most games need a reinstall every now and then as it is a change after change with updates...

Top Bottom