Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General G! Ignoring Cheaters

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I understand that G! has their hands full, and are short staffed; but this is ridiculous. On the 4th day of this current Event a player took 1st place with an outrageous score and continued getting an average of 13,000 points every 2-10 minutes about 6 times in a row. I provided screenshots to G! that showed this player increasing their score at an impossible rate. A couple days later he did it again, and his actual pax numbers only increased by a few thousand; so I sent more screenshots. G! said "thanks" and "we'll look into it". Well, the player is still in 1st place with 50,000 points above 2nd place (me). I've been working my *** off, and G! won't even give me an answer. 13,000 points in 2 minutes, and then another 13,000 5 minutes later, etc. This can't be explained by anything but cheating. Even playing off-line doesn't explain this. That should be pretty obvious. Even speeding up tasks and using every bonus can't shorten the time it takes to do manual speed-ups (55 secs at 1000 speed). This is unacceptable. They need to remove this player from the ranking and move everyone up 1 and give the appropriate rewards.
I hope you're listening, because I'm ready to quit over this inaction. Respect the players who have been devoted for years and have even given you real hard-earned money.

I understand that G! has their hands full, and are short staffed; but this is ridiculous. On the 4th day of this current Event a player took 1st place with an outrageous score and continued getting an average of 13,000 points every 2-10 minutes about 6 times in a row. I provided screenshots to G! that showed this player increasing their score at an impossible rate. A couple days later he did it again, and his actual pax numbers only increased by a few thousand; so I sent more screenshots. G! said "thanks" and "we'll look into it". Well, the player is still in 1st place with 50,000 points above 2nd place (me). I've been working my *** off, and G! won't even give me an answer. 13,000 points in 2 minutes, and then another 13,000 5 minutes later, etc. This can't be explained by anything but cheating. Even playing off-line doesn't explain this. That should be pretty obvious. Even speeding up tasks and using every bonus can't shorten the time it takes to do manual speed-ups (55 secs at 1000 speed). This is unacceptable. They need to remove this player from the ranking and move everyone up 1 and give the appropriate rewards.
I hope you're listening, because I'm ready to quit over this inaction. Respect the players who have been devoted for years and have even given you real hard-earned money.
GI doesn't care about cheaters. Look at the top alliance this week. Their top 4 players have 64.6,59.2,52.1 and 49.7 MILLION passengers each. To get 64.6 million passengers one would have to send 8.5 condors per minute for the entire week. That would consume 14.6 million barrels of fuel. This is so obviously impossible but GI does nothing about it. Looking at the top 10 alliances, it appears they are all cheating to get the Pax numbers they are posting. This has been going on for a very long time and GI just ignores it.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
GI doesn't care about cheaters. Look at the top alliance this week. Their top 4 players have 64.6,59.2,52.1 and 49.7 MILLION passengers each. To get 64.6 million passengers one would have to send 8.5 condors per minute for the entire week. That would consume 14.6 million barrels of fuel. This is so obviously impossible but GI does nothing about it. Looking at the top 10 alliances, it appears they are all cheating to get the Pax numbers they are posting. This has been going on for a very long time and GI just ignores it.
Yeah, this player is in one of those top 10 alliances.

Well, is a complex subject for action though I have experienced top leaders suddenly disappear from event leaderboards during the best of times but not an entire Alliance.

However, since then, G! closed shop in Russia and in doing so let go about 95% of their staff, top executives fled (likely a good thing) plus most recently were sued for ~$2 million.
:nailbiting:

Last edited:

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Well, is a complex subject for action though I have experienced top leaders suddenly disappear from leaderboards during the best of times.

However, since then, G! closed shop in Russia and in doing so let go about 95% of their staff, top executives fled (likely a good thing) plus most recently were sued for ~$2 million.
:nailbiting:
do you have more info about that?

Um, which part?
IMG_1928.jpeg

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96

Doesn't do much good to complain about this game anymore. Nothing is going to change, and the same few devotees here are going to do their best to spin their usual faux positive replies. You have to be realistic--this game is past it's prime, and (in the 3-4 years I've played) the developers have done very little to innovate or move the game forward. The graphics are dated, and every event is a rinse-and-repeat of the last one, only with a few different cartoon characters. Two or three years ago, they added the new ramp by the maintenance and reserve hangars, but in all that time they have done nothing with it. That space could add some interesting new dynamics (cargo flights, private jets FBO, etc), but nada...nothing.

The only kudos I could give GI over the last couple years is adding the Celestial Festival, which gave budget limited players a chance to get some decent rewards that (unlike most events) were actually worth the time it takes to get them. Just enjoy what you can and spend less (much less) than you can afford. There are so many things GI could do to move this game forward, but there's little evidence to suggest they have the interest in the effort needed. This game is pretty much a dying cash cow being milked for the last bit of revenue before it gets tossed on the attic shelf next to Pong, Pac-Man and Wii.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
It seems that the owners of GI had been preparing for quite a long time to get away from Russia and cheat hundreds their of employees. They used developers to create an internally updated game with the easy triggering of events based on data tables and a simple schema. It took a while to get the events to work properly, but eventually, they figured out how to do this.
The fact that they are ignoring the forum and are blind to cheaters, only means that they are not going to develop the game anymore, add new levels, but only take profit from purchases made by naive players. Wake up, folks! This is a waste of time and money.

The current event is the last one for me.
My games are going to disappear on 16th May and GoldenEye alliance will be disbanded.
Unfortunately.
Bye.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
It seems that the owners of GI had been preparing for quite a long time to get away from Russia and cheat hundreds their of employees. They used developers to create an internally updated game with the easy triggering of events based on data tables and a simple schema. It took a while to get the events to work properly, but eventually, they figured out how to do this.
The fact that they are ignoring the forum and are blind to cheaters, only means that they are not going to develop the game anymore, add new levels, but only take profit from purchases made by naive players. Wake up, folks! This is a waste of time and money.

The current event is the last one for me.
My games are going to disappear on 16th May and GoldenEye alliance will be disbanded.
Unfortunately.
Bye.
Sorry - your profile settings do not allow me to send you a private message. I wanna ask: if there are some of the members of GoldenEye interested to continue playing and looking for a new alliance: please tell them to leave a message to my inbox. Thanks

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
I noticed a cheating player and then he doesn't have any residential buildings, so how did he make 400 flights in a short time? I find this player very suspicious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515-180216_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515-180216_Airport City.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20230515-180145_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515-180145_Airport City.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 82

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
The alliance GoldenEye will be frozen.
All players should find a new one.
DK
Please can you send a short info to your members that we are looking for new members ;-) If someone is interested: please send a message direct to me.
And sorry that you will froze the alliance :-(

Top Bottom