Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel?

@Robby Kusuma @Bali Hi
Speaking of worthless buildings, what do you think of the Cosmic Fuel Station? I never got one and I don't think I will ever run out of Solid Fuel. Am I missing something about the cosmic fuel station?

I used to regard Cosmic Fuel Station as rather useless.

However, since taking part in many QL parties, I used up so much of my Solid Fuel stock that it has become a useful item, only if to make sure that you don't run out of Solid Fuel and accidentally buy it for greenies instead.

Device
  1. Android
I used to regard Cosmic Fuel Station as rather useless.

However, since taking part in many QL parties, I used up so much of my Solid Fuel stock that it has become a useful item, only if to make sure that you don't run out of Solid Fuel and accidentally buy it for greenies instead.
Bah.... You get 15 launch ready by visiting everyday and visits only allow you average 5 launches a day. No need to stock up. It will autonaticcaly stock up.

Top Bottom