Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wexqzam
Username
Major
Am i missing something?
fuel station yields 3 every ten minutes which is 18 an hour.
fuel station 2 yields 10 an hour.
why would i upgrade, does the automatic fuel build up get quicker? Any other advantages?

1) Fuel station allows you to top up your fuel faster.
2) However, your automatic fuel stops when you hit your max level (up to 105). Fuel station will alows you to top up your fuel beyond 105 (even up to 2000), important when you want to launch more planes at the same time.
3) Fuel Station Level 2 allows you to yield 10 fuel, so in the morning you have extra 10 fuel.

I do not recommend upgrading to Level 3 unless you sleep more than 8 hours almost everyday.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wexqzam
Username
Major
sounds stupid to me. when i play it's for at least an hour or longer, no point upgrading, but then won't get the achievement. It's a bit pointless. An extra 7 fuel only takes 7 minutes to get " in the morning". Won't be upgrading. lol

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I didn't see the point in the fuel station or the duty free shop. They take up valuable land, can't be sold or demolished, and don't provide much reward. The quests remain undone on my game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If you update, fuelstation will not produce..... and the items are NOT giftable so it can take weeks before update is finished. If you want to update, first collect the items, then spend the coins for the update.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I didn't see the point in the fuel station or the duty free shop. They take up valuable land, can't be sold or demolished, and don't provide much reward. The quests remain undone on my game.

Duty Free shop is quite a coin grower. lvl.3 generates me 1000 coins/2 days, There are not many other commercial buildings yielding 500 coins/every day, are they?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Ben Major I don't know what level you are. At the beginning I was thinking like you but once you are at a high level, you won't be waiting there anymore. Flights will take long time to return and you won't enjoy staying there waiting for your fuel every 10 minutes anymore. This is where fuel station at level 2 is necessary.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Maybe it's time for GI to review Duty Free and Fuel Station output @Captaincat
  • Duty Free coins production is not worth the effort IMHO. They should be multiplied at least 10x.
  • Fuel Station Level 3 duration is not effective (Level 1 - 10 minutes, Level 2 - 1 hour, Level 3 should be 3 or 4 hours)?
Do you guys agree???
Level 3 fuel is no good, I upgraded but then realized it is useless to me. If it was 3-4 hours it would come in handy a couple of times a day and the rest of the time use level 2

I don't usually think about the duty free, if I only need 1 or two items I add that to my gamename for a day, then easy money. It should pay greenies, or a lot more $$, I agree

Top Bottom