Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Ring are searching for more Pilots!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03msm7bcy
Username
Kris
Do you want to join a Fuel Ring/s and recieve daily fuel?
I have currently multiple Fuel rings running.
So do you want to join with a support/s and a main. This is the place for you. This is on IOS/Android Platform.
Rules are simple. You send F20 and then you recieve F20. Send daily and a vacation now and then or if real life is busy will be fine and tolerated.
If you're interested. Contact me via PM directly.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03msm7bcy
Username
Kris
Kris, sounds good. What in case I do not have a support game with 10 hearts and could send maximum 14 gifts per day?
Hi Pavolko. That is not a problem. There are rings that have are not filled. Otherwise you can rotate around until you have a support game that can send 19/20 gifts.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro
Do you want to join a Fuel Ring/s and recieve daily fuel?
I have currently multiple Fuel rings running.
So do you want to join with a support/s and a main. This is the place for you. This is on IOS/Android Platform.
Rules are simple. You send F20 and then you recieve F20. Send daily and a vacation now and then or if real life is busy will be fine and tolerated.
If you're interested. Contact me via PM directly.
Hi Kris,I'm very keen to join! ive got 30 gifts a day so hopefully that should be enough!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03msm7bcy
Username
Kris
Hi Harry.

That's sounds great.

PM me on messenger and I will invite you to our messenger group where we communicate.

Top Bottom