Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel catalyst

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
i don't need to do that, my dad sits in the front, left seat for a big legacy carrier... :heart:
Oh Seat 0A.
I was in training for Seat 0B until 9/11 and then the airline went bust on 9/12. :angry:
Oh well I am happy with how my life turned out and I now try as much as possible to get Seat 1A. :shy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Oh Seat 0A.
I was in training for Seat 0B until 9/11 and then the airline went bust on 9/12. :angry:
Oh well I am happy with how my life turned out and I now try as much as possible to get Seat 1A. :shy:

Sorry to hear, but at least you have a pretty airport to fly from and return to... How are the plans with the runway extensions going on?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Sorry to hear, but at least you have a pretty airport to fly from and return to... How are the plans with the runway extensions going on?
They will never extend it as it will cost too much, will need to go into Cook Strait as extension to the other end which will be cheaper has issues regarding height clearance for engine out performance. Also there is really no international airline interested in providing a medium or long haul flight from here. QF/EK/CX/BA/JL will route you through SYD and the *A airlines through AKL or SYD. Of course QF is the only airline offering a J cabin from here so my airline across the Tasman is QF which I am very happy with as I get to use their First Lounge in SYD which IMO is better than the LH First Terminal in FRA, well except for the rubber duck :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
hm, not sure I agree with your testament about the 1st class terminal in FRA. Overall that's still very special as a whole...
Oh yes the entire experience is very special and exclusive, no doubt about that. It is the second best lounge experience I have has, beating the old CX Wing and BA T5 Galleries First. However my assessment is very much my opinion based on my own tastes and culture.
The interior design aesthetic is too dark, harsh for my taste, no spa treatment that I could see but most of all the dining room is made out to be fine dining but the food is buffet :eek: which is of course so Business Class lounge not First Class which should be made to order table service. :)
Yes I know a First World Problem :rolleyes:

Top Bottom