Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel catalyst

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
How about bomb parts to Moscow? ;-) na just kidding! I would like to see a follow up to this airship, possibly being able to build a few more and send them on longer destinations. Perhaps the inclusion of an airship terminal or an upgrade of the old one to level 7-8, thus creating more passengers. Even better, having the ability to upgrade the control tower further so I could have 10 planes!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well on the Facebook version you can build your own Space Program and launch rockets into space. My assumption is that's what next for Android's version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey Melanie, if you already have a Level 5 hangar then you can get away with buying a Level 1 and store whatever plane in it you want. But, I do remember you want your airport to look good, so that might be why you're saving up for the Level 5.

Fuel Catalyst in Facebook speeds up planes....at approximately the 1/3 mark of a flight you're given about 2 minutes to click on the flight, use a fuel catalyst and speed up the plane by roughly 50% of the remaining time.
They're useful, but only if you're playing the game frequently

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Fuel Catalyst in Facebook speeds up planes....at approximately the 1/3 mark of a flight you're given about 2 minutes to click on the flight, use a fuel catalyst and speed up the plane by roughly 50% of the remaining time.
They're useful, but only if you're playing the game frequently

So if you miss that 2 minute window, you're out of luck and have to spend regular fuel to speed up the flight?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Hey Melanie, if you already have a Level 5 hangar then you can get away with buying a Level 1 and store whatever plane in it you want. But, I do remember you want your airport to look good, so that might be why you're saving up for the Level 5.

Nope, no Level 5 Hangar yet, despite the fact I fly a very pretty Jumbo :heart: Level 5 Hangar isn't really the beauty it could be but at least it has some trees and bushes which level 1 and 2 don't if i remember correctly..

Anyway, I now know the Marketing Manager of GI, maybe i can influence her to design Airport City slightly more under the 'beauty' aspect as some colors really don't go too well.... we'll see.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Anyway, I now know the Marketing Manager of GI, maybe i can influence her to design Airport City slightly more under the 'beauty' aspect as some colors really don't go too well.... we'll see.....

Ah, finally we have an inside link to GI. Be ready for your received PM's to increase!!! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
WOW, I love the detail they put into their website. That alone tells me that they must take their food VERY seriously!!! Now I want to go!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Good point. the service, the presentation, the taste..... really is awesome... good place to go in Moscow.... (if you ever go, have the brownies as dessert :heart: )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Good point. the service, the presentation, the taste..... really is awesome... good place to go in Moscow.... (if you ever go, have the brownies as dessert :heart: )

You had me at 'brownies'!!! :)

Now, how can I convince my employer to send me to Moscow???

Top Bottom