Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday January 15th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajh217a
Username
me TJ
@Wai i don't have a duty free so i don't need those items. I can use items for the event but NOT the air magnetometers because I have a lot of them.
@Chloe11111 I can't find you in my list of neighbours anymore. I don't know how. I can't invite you neither. Maybe you can tell me how i can reconize you?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
thank you for the plasma and Geiger, I still need 110 to finish the 3stars.
Please don't return geiger to javi4, I prefer you sent as many plasma and geiger to Javi.

Once the quest finished, I will return fuel or what ever you need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aabse80
Username
hilsbilz
Hi,

I just noticed that the hydraulic tool was dropped every time, the first day I started flying to area 51
Yesterday and today, it drops often, but not all the time, and also this info has changed in the information icon that you
see when you click on what drops you can expect. The first day I saw that it dropped a hydraulic tool every time you land
this fighter.. I was expecting this to continue, but the next day I was surprised that it didn't drop the tool any more.. So I thought
my game had crashed.. but no, in the infomation about the drops it was mentionned otherwise !!
So take advantage of the first day and get a stack of hydraulic tools then !!
Hi,

I just noticed that the hydraulic tool was dropped every time, the first day I started flying to area 51
Yesterday and today, it drops often, but not all the time, and also this info has changed in the information icon that you
see when you click on what drops you can expect. The first day I saw that it dropped a hydraulic tool every time you land
this fighter.. I was expecting this to continue, but the next day I was surprised that it didn't drop the tool any more.. So I thought
my game had crashed.. but no, in the infomation about the drops it was mentionned otherwise !!
So take advantage of the first day and get a stack of hydraulic tools then !!

Hi suzy... have a map for area 51 but not sure where to go with this. Could you explain please. Can you please accept me as a neighbour.. level 30, username hilsbilz and code aabse80.. Thank you

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Again I am asking my neighbors to help my LY2 game first if you can only send one gift. My LY2 game needs Fuel (20) and Geiger Counter the most right now, thanks!

@Khiez: sent you Guestbook.
@Toertchen: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Bali Hi, sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@suzy: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Chloe11111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@SannSunn: sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@Shinobi273: sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@javi: sent you Plasma Clot.
@spearman78: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Juvenal: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send your gift to my LY2 game instead of my main game, as I asked yesterday, if you could send only one gift to me, I need help on my LY2 game as my main game can almost complete the event now. Thanks!
@Kamikaze: sent you Geiger Counter.
@amaidment: sent you Geiger Counter.
@zenmie: returned your Riveter.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom