Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free money after level 35

Hi there, just reached level 35 and I have seen that my hat level has gone to 260000 and each hat after this just gets added on to the total, but what happens with the free money you used to get when you uppd a level. Do you still get free money, or is it just the weekend codes that give you free money.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Hi there, just reached level 35 and I have seen that my hat level has gone to 260000 and each hat after this just gets added on to the total, but what happens with the free money you used to get when you uppd a level. Do you still get free money, or is it just the weekend codes that give you free money.
until we get new levels, only the weekend codes will give us extra money and greens.

Yup....and the crappy part is, at least I'm guessing it'll work this way......is when they introduce new levels, even if its 10 new levels, those of us who have been at level 35 for ages will bypass all the new levels upon opening the game because of all the XP's we've earned. I guess we'll just get one massive bonus and then go back to nothing

Top Bottom